Our audiences like laughing, and we want to keep you laughing too:
- We run a dedicated comedy program, so if your audiences like to laugh, we should talk.
- We partner with artists and share the risk with a ticketing split of 30%
- We only program prime timeslots (nothing too early/late)
- We are based in Northbridge prime locations
- We run an onsite box office and info booth
- Tech, venue staff & standard equipment provided
- And we give more than your average frick about performers and their shows, we want you to smash it!
Who should submit an EOI?
- You have a comedy show that you want to bring to Fringe
- You want to know more about what Gelo has to offer
- You can provide us requirements & info on the show
- You have none of the above but are desperately seeking attention of any sort
Important dates* and deadlines
We recommend getting in touch ASAP, even if you're throwing around ideas, we can connect the dots fast and introduce you to other venues if we're not the right one for you.
- 25th September 2017 Gelo's EOI - Ongoing Round Closes
- 26 September 2017 FRINGE WORLD new event rego by
- 3 October 2017 FRINGE WORLD event edit deadline
- 27 Jan - 25 Feb 2018 FRINGE WORLD festival dates
- *does not include birthdays & anniversaries
"OK sweet, I'll fill in your form. Then what?"
OK great, rip through the form HERE. After you fill it out, we will be in touch with feedback & can chat options. If you have a burning question that isn't answered in the form contact email@example.com. Extra info & testimonials below & check out our last Fringe festival over HERE.
We love comedy
Gelo only programs comedy. We think the world needs more of it, and we can’t get enough of it. This means our audiences love comedy too, and they’ll love you.
We know comedy venues
Gelo have programmed and managed comedy-dedicated independent venues for FRINGE WORLD 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. In 2015 Rosie O’Grady’s was nominated for Best Independent Program.
We provide support to artists
We provide an online ‘Info booth’ artists to be directed to, regular email-outs of opportunities & info, free workshops for local artists, and social catch ups including but not limited to chicken nugget feasts.